Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prayer Requests from Merrie Jo Crumpley

requests--that our packing would include everything we need
-that I will be prepared mentally and spiritually for the teaching that I will be doing on discipline
-that the team will gel and be able to practice the mime skit on the good samaritan
-wisdom for Tyla, my daughter in finishing up all the details and prepare her presentations
-that HIB will approve a worship workshop or guitar lessons for the orphans on campus
-For hearts to be ready for the messages, that God will ordain the what and how of the messages--one of which is how to live honestly in a society that is not honest and why
-That I will be seen as a member of the team, not organizer--i.e. that Tyla will be seen as the leader by those at HBI. This may be hard since the people at HBI know me already and I have been communicating with them as well as Tyla.
 
That is a lot.  I know God is in control--pray that all of us are letting Him control.
 
Love you all and do appreciate all of your prayers which include any others you think of.
 
Merrie Jo and Anna and Kelsy

No comments:

Post a Comment